Inside the prison
- Vocational training and education: Organize job-oriented training (tailoring, handicraft, computers, English, literacy), conduct competitions, develop talents and skills, donate equipment to support job-specific training.
- Counselling: Develop coping skills and an attitude of hope for social re-integration.
- Fellowship and inter-religious appreciation: Celebrate different festivals like Christmas, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan etc., conduct sessions for spiritual growth and upliftment.
- Health and hygiene: Conduct periodic medical camps to assess and identify skin, dental, eyes and general health issues, talks to highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- Sports and Recreation: Conduct competitions to develop talents and encourage team-spirit, provide entertainment and relief from an otherwise monotonous routine. Tree plantation to promote environment sensitivity.
- Motivational Talks: Conduct inspirational sessions for renewal, reformation and rehabilitation with an aim to prevent re-entry into crime or substance abuse.
- Legal support: Provide legal aid services, attend hearings, facilitate payment of bail
Outside the prison
- Employment: Provide employment opportunities for prisoners and their families through tie-ups with different organisations or agencies.
- Skill training: Provide further training to equip prisoners and their families with skills to enhance financial independence.
- Counselling: Continuous counselling to help them deal with social stigmas and small discouragement/failures thus preventing return to old/bad habits.
- Children’s education: Provide support for the education of the children of prisoners for improved well-being and educational attainment.
- Equipment: Provide /facilitate equipment (handcarts, rickshaws, computers, technical tools etc.) to help released prisoners and their families earn a livelihood and live with dignity.